Here's some info about me.
6 ft tall
50 size in pants
3X size in shirts
2 fast food meals away from a heart attack.
I woke up today and finally had the meeting I've been dreading. I haven't seen the scale in about three months. I pass it by every morning in the bathroom and pretend it's just not there. It looks at me, but doesn't say anything. Its holier than thou attitude makes me sick. Finally, I muster up the courage to get on it. The results are not good.
305.8 pounds.
That's it, I'm officially obese. Actually I think I was obese back at 250. Now I'm morbidly obese.
Ok, so I know what you want to hear. What was my diet, was I able to stay away from French fries. My diet is basically just to keep away from My strategy for today was to sneak in a workout everywhere I could. I started my day by boxing in the shower. That's right, I said boxing in the shower. I threw 200 punches, 100 lefts and 100 rights. The punches gave me a good workout on my biceps and triceps. Even while brushing my teeth, I walked back and forth in the bathroom. I even walked to the train station (6 blocks). I passed on my usual ride home from my wife and walked home from the train station. After dinner I spent time shopping at Target, getting my walk in.
For lunch I ate chicken teriaki with brown rice and vegetables. It was a very small portion. The kind that people at my job eat just half of and convince themselves that they're full. I washed it down with a bottle of Poland springs. My stomach was growling by 3:00 pm. The vending machine began to call my name. At this pace, I wasn't going to make it past 3:15. I've got a weakness for Cheetos and a 20 ounce coke. On my really bad days, I'd make multiple trips to the vending machine. I quickly shook off my hunger craving and got back to work. For dinner I had a half sandwich and half soup and panera bread. I gave in and got a coke.
So far so good. Wish me luck.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment