This is it, this is the last straw, I will never be fat again.
I've reached my breaking point. I've had enough.
I've reached my ultimate low. I'm officially too fat to fit in the Santa outfit.
2008 will be the year that I take back control of my life.
I invite everyone on the Internet to join me in my crusade.
I will be posting my weight every week.
I'll keep a log of my exercise and diet activities, and ohh yes I'll be taking suggestions.
My food addiction, is just that, it's an addiction.
It's one that I've been losing for the past 28 years, now it's my turn to fight back.
There's a good chance that I'll fail miserably, but hopefully with your help I'll make it.
Right now I'm too ashamed to even weight myself.
I'll start tomorrow.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment